Wisconsin Pharmacy Laws and Regulations
Numerous regulations and licensing requirements directly impact pharmacies. In addition to properly serving customers, pharmacies are responsible for federal, state and local regulatory compliance. Moreover, Attorney Robbins has several years of experience as an inhouse regulatory attorney for a national pharmacy retailer and has developed a niche expertise in serving pharmacies of varying types and sizes. Robbins Law Group understands each pharmacy is unique and our firm provides specialized services to meet operational and compliance goals. Robbins Law Group offers the following services:
- Licensing: State of Wisconsin Pharmacy Examining Board, Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services.
- Regulatory/Municipal Compliance: Federal, State and Local compliance. Specifically, Anti-Kick Back Act, HIPPA, DEA, EPA, DOT, WI Board of Pharmacy, WI DSPS and Department of Health
- Pharmacy closures, transfers and new pharmacy procedures
- Environmental: hazardous waste classifications and disposal, biomedical waste, immunization programs and transportation counsel.
- Automated pharmacy systems
- Due diligence and notice requirements
Is your pharmacy looking to offer immunization services to customers?
Many customers are choosing to go to a local pharmacy instead of a doctor's office to receive necessary immunizations to be healthy. Our group has the knowledge and experience in handling the environmental and transportation concerns in operating an immunization program and general pharmacy operations.